Last Updated on 23 May 2018
Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions relating to use of the Dry January Mobile App. By clicking ‘I Accept’ you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should uninstall the software.
1. Dry January & Beyond Mobile App Content: To access the content of the Dry January Beyond Mobile App you must be a registered, non-expired member with a valid registered email and password or Facebook authenticated user or Google authenticated user registered with the CyberLiver platform. With our discretion and without prior notice or liability, we may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the Service. Our Service contains information, software, photos, text, graphics, sounds and other materials that are protected by copyrights, database rights, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights. All content is copyrighted under applicable copyright laws, including the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Irish and European Union copyright laws (and, if applicable, similar laws in other jurisdictions). All trademarks that appear on the Dry January & Beyond Mobile App are trademarks of their respective owners. Dry January is a trade name of Alcohol Concern. You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part unless you receive our prior written consent. The Dry January & Beyond app is only valid in its current form until the 30th of November 2018. Whilst the app and it’s features may still be available on the installed smartphone. The Company reserves the right to vary Service content by phone model and country, including but not limited to (i) size and extent of the drinks database, (ii) the App functionality and (iii) subscription options and pricing.
3. Health Disclaimers: Dry January is intended as a Sobriety tool to assist users with their personal aspirations. Alcohol Concern is not a medical organisation and we cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. Any information contained within the Dry January & Beyond Mobile App should not be construed as advice or diagnosis. Dry January is only intended for use by healthy adults and specifically not by under 18’s, pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition or eating disorder. Dry January is not suitable for dependent drinkers and is not a medical detoxification programme. If you think you may have dependency issues contact a doctor immediately. It is the responsibility of all users of this App to satisfy themselves as to their personal medical and physical condition in determining whether or not to use or adapt the information or content provided. Notwithstanding the medical or physical condition of a user, no responsibility or liability is accepted for any loss or damage suffered by an individual as a result of the use or misuse of any of the information or content in this App.
4. Disclaimers of Warranties Any product, offering, content and material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Dry January is done at your sole risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your mobile phone or loss of data that results from the download of any such product, offering, content or material. You agree to indemnify and hold Alcohol Concern, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, directors, contractors, licensors and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of the Service, and (ii) the breach by you of your representations and warranties set forth herein. Alcohol Concern does not guarantee that the Dry January Mobile App will be error-free and uninterrupted or that defects will be corrected. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of the data, Alcohol Concern will not be held accountable for any errors in content, or outcomes resulting from the errors.
5. Limitation of Liability You understand and agree (to the fullest extent permitted by law) Alcohol Concern and related third parties will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses), arising out of, or resulting from; the use or the inability to use Dry January & Beyond Mobile App the use of any content or other materials in the Dry January Mobile App the cost of buying substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from using the Dry January Mobile App unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data in no event shall the total liability of us to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for subscribing to the Dry January Mobile App. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of Dry January & Beyond Mobile App, or with any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease using the App and to uninstall the software.
7. Price and Payment Information relating to Subscription for the DryJanuary articles are quoted on our app under the in-app purchase. It is possible that some of the prices may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a subscription’s correct price will be stated when you pay for the subscription. Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We will withhold the subscription if the price is not received from you on time, in full, in cleared funds. Payment for all subscriptions must be made through the respective in-app purchase payment mechanism for App store and Play store respectively. The subscription is valid for one year from the date of purchase and the user’s will be notified about the price changes on 1st of January 2018 in such case the users will be entitled to pay the difference amount for the subscription if they are still have a valid subscription. The subscription prices will be determined for the users in their local currency, however the local conversion rate will be made from the fixed price for the premium features in GBP at the time of purchase. Prices for subscriptions are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect existing subscribed agreements that have come into force. Copyright© 2005-2014 Alcohol Concern. All product names, trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks or registered service marks, mentioned throughout any part of the Dry January & Beyond Mobile App belong to their respective owners.
Copyright© 2005-2014 Alcohol Concern. All product names, trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks or registered service marks, mentioned throughout any part of the Dry January & Beyond Mobile App belong to their respective owners.